SBC is a nazi! SBC is a nazi!

I love you Update.

But he's spinning the wrong way :3.

Rn86 responds:

I love you too Prozac.
Usually I have a little string attached to my right index finger, but I lost it.
The string that is.

Yes, I'm Fucking Lazy. Yes, I'm Fucking Lazy.

Sir,

that was epic. The way the storyline evolved, the way you feel like you got to know the characters personally, that was just marvellous. You sir are a genious.

SplatterClock responds:

Haha, thanks for the review, Prozac. <3

Ackbar : Anti Clock Day Ackbar : Anti Clock Day

LOL TRACE BITMAP MINIGUN

Graphics : Two demensional still but it's high rez setting can make it watchable in this day and age. You could clearly tell the burger wasn't his original head.

Style: Clearly borrowing from the late 70's Action Man movies. Nothing to be ashamed about but it's too slow for todays buddy cop action standards.

Sound : BBQBurgerman's weak performance really pulls the picture down.

Violence: he shoots a couple people

Humor: The ackbar-esque pause failed to make me laugh. As well as the rest of the movie.

Overall i give this movie a 4th place science fair : honorary speech medal

Ackbar : FACE HOUSE Ackbar : FACE HOUSE

Im cool too

Sound : BBQBurgerman's weak performance really pulls the picture down.

Violence: he shoots a couple people

Overall i give this movie a 4th place science fair : honorary speech medal

Jokes at the Bar Ep. 3 Jokes at the Bar Ep. 3

Yet again, good job.

That was good like always. The only real problems I saw were that the talking triangle-object kept moving after the speech was done, but I guess flash is just a bitch that way, and it was a bit too short, but I guess that's ok for these kind of things. Also, blowing out 1 per day is pretty impressive, and keep up the good work, man.

Karnovor responds:

THanks :) I might stop doing the one-per-day thing if it gets too hard to do, so far it isn't to annyoing to make these. Thanks for the review!

The Ghetto Ep. 3 The Ghetto Ep. 3

Good Job (again)

Well then, I think i reviewed this already, but why not give it another shot. Apperantly i don't give the best advice (putting them all into one movie:P) but anyways, good job on it, the graphics were nice, and it was funny.

Karnovor responds: