SBC is a nazi! SBC is a nazi!

I love you Update.

But he's spinning the wrong way :3.

Rn86 responds:

I love you too Prozac.
Usually I have a little string attached to my right index finger, but I lost it.
The string that is.

Yes, I'm Fucking Lazy. Yes, I'm Fucking Lazy.

Sir,

that was epic. The way the storyline evolved, the way you feel like you got to know the characters personally, that was just marvellous. You sir are a genious.

SplatterClock responds:

Haha, thanks for the review, Prozac. <3

Ackbar : Anti Clock Day Ackbar : Anti Clock Day

LOL TRACE BITMAP MINIGUN

Graphics : Two demensional still but it's high rez setting can make it watchable in this day and age. You could clearly tell the burger wasn't his original head.

Style: Clearly borrowing from the late 70's Action Man movies. Nothing to be ashamed about but it's too slow for todays buddy cop action standards.

Sound : BBQBurgerman's weak performance really pulls the picture down.

Violence: he shoots a couple people

Humor: The ackbar-esque pause failed to make me laugh. As well as the rest of the movie.

Overall i give this movie a 4th place science fair : honorary speech medal

CC Tutorial - Buttons CC Tutorial - Buttons

Very Nice

It was really well made, and what's best about it, is that it's not just 10-15 minutes of sitting through some boring tutorial on a white background, just reading script, but this one is quite interactive, good graphics, some light humor thrown in, and the music isn't overly distracting, but just lightens it up a bit. It also has something for everyone, regardless if you're just starting to work with flash, or already have lots of experience, there's definately something that you could learn in this tutorial.
Keep it up man.

Karnovor responds:

<3 Thanks so much fro the kind review, Prozac, I really appreciate it.
REALLY. =D